Monday, September 21, 2009

9/21/09

i know i suck for now updating all wkd but really u dont want a sleep deprieved me writing nehitng trust me. i was so out of it this wkd my mind started playing tricks on me i was seeing things that werent there and then driving wow i would like zone out the hole time how i didnt crash my pretty new car idk. but neway im better now i passed out for 6 hours last nite so im good on sleep and ready for a new week

so i have a god i wanna b 95 lbs by friday i am 99lbs now so thats 4 lbs i gotta work my ass off and get that weight off right now

heres out 2day went

breakfast
1 cup pinapple- 80 cals
4 sugar vanilla waffers- 140 cals

lunch
small apple with cinnamon- 25 cals
half cup of diced celery- 10 cals

snack
1 cup pretzels- 120 cals
i know i suck with the snack ugh

dinner
salad-15 cals (1 and 1/2 cup lettuce and 2 0 cal pickles)
yogurt- 100 cals

drinks
1 cup black coffee at breakfast- 0 cals
3 bottles of water- 0 cals
another cup of black coffee(drinking now)- 0 cals

total cals consumed- 490 cals

exercise

65 minutes on elly- 493 cals burned
2 hours teaching seim lessons- 359 cals burned
7,065 steps taken- 180 cals burned

total cals burned- 1,032 cals burned

tomm will b better ima eat less and burn way more i need to lose this weight already its getting ridc im so damn fat eww my bones do not stick out nearly enough

off to finish my coffee watch one tree hill love that show then do crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment