Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/17/12

I don't know how much longer u can go in like this my Ed is killing my my body has been thru so much idk how it's still functioning but it is surprisingly

I purged yesterday I almost feel over after u was so dizzy shaky head was pounding heart was all weird my heart hurts right now I can't keep doing this to myself my heart woke me up multiple times last night idk how to explain it it felt so weird idk what to do anymore I didn't even get all the fiid up yesterday my thrust swelled up so much that I could barely get my fingers in there anymore what do I do now idk how to beat this I have no insurance in not even going to make enough money to pay my bills next month

Only good thing is I get the boys tomorrow and Thursday I'm so content and happy just sitting there watching them play and playing with them tomorrow is my birthday too and I'm so happy I get to spend it with them tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. You got a good body you know. <3
    Don't give up, fight for your life darling. Somehow the tone in this thing is making me nervous.

    Happy Birthday!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete