Monday, February 6, 2012

Blog name change questions

Question for my faithful and lovely followers what would u guys think if I changed the name if blog. I dont know how many years I've been blogging what 2-3 years now and since I am trying to get better and I will document it and things going on in my life I was thinking if changing the name of my blog yes bones are pure when I was so deep in my Ed which really I guess I still am but I have to start fighting it since my body prob isn't gonna hang on much longer

I love this song lyric from ruse against " it's always darkest just before the dawn " so u was thinking of changing the name of my blog to darkestbeforedawn. Yes I know I have an Ed support site by that name but I think it would b a good blog name with the tag line as " my journey thru the ups and downs". What do u guys think I don't want to do it if it's going to be to confusing for everyone so please let me know

3 comments:

  1. I will still read your blog and I won't be too confused by the change :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your followers seem intelligent and loyal. I think those lyrics are accurate and fitting for what's happening for you now, so go for it! X)
    xx-OceanicMelody73

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is good. The name change might really help you kick the change on.

    Hugs, it will get better I promise <3

    ReplyDelete