Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30/11

So I weighed myself the other day it was like the first time in bout 2 weeks I've been trying to do better eat a little more try to beat this disease u know how it is. According to my calorie counting app I have suppose to eat 1600 calories a day to maintain my weight I've been under everyday since u got the thing had it about a week the being on my feet all day at working walking around burns like 700-900 calories depending on how long I work

So yeah back to the weight I'm still 98 lbs haven't gained or lose I know I should be eating more but I can't imagine eating anymore then I already am I still wish the number was way lower but at least I haven't gained

So my head was doing pretty good for 2weeks it wasn't bugging me as much I was ok but then yesterday came and I'm a total mess but I'm trying to deal wit it

So I did some retail therapy pictures to follow I got a Vera Wang purse from kohls and thus sweater skirt from work the skirt was in the girls section it's an close and it fits almost perfect it's so cute on me

1 comment:

  1. Retail therapy always helps :)

    Hope you're doing well, xx

    ReplyDelete