Monday, November 2, 2009

11/2/09

i know i suck at updating lately sorry lol i just suck no exuses i just suck and i get busy and i forget but neway

breakfast
jello- 20 cals
orange- 70 cals

lunch
pickle spear- 5 cals
2 bubillion cubes- 10 cals
2 small apples cut up w/ cinnamon- 50 cals

dinner
salad- 50 cals
yogurt- 80 cals
1/2 cup blueberries- 40 cals

drinks
4 bottles of water- 0 cals
diet snapple plum-a-granate tea- 10 cals
1 cup coffee- 0 cals
diet coke- 0 cals
hot choc- 25 cals

total cals consumed- 360

exercise
5,930 steps taken- 149 cals

total cals burned- 149

so im not allowed to go to the gym this week my mom wont let me. i woke up friday have the worst pain in my side ever like bad it hurt to walk it lasted all day friday and sat. i finally called my uncle hes a parademic he said i prob just pulled a muslce that if it was my appendix id b doubled over in pain. well the constan pain has gone away thank god but i still get shaps pains in my side and in my stomach thru out the day ugh this just blows

i did do crunches early at least

No comments:

Post a Comment