Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/26/10

i found some time today to realx instead of going to the gym after work i wnated to but i knew that my body was to tired to handle a workout so when i got home i went outside. i got my book my ipod and my nailpolish and laid outside in the grass in the shade(it was 92 degrees out today so had to sit in the shade) first i painted my nails did them black and then i just laid there and read. iwas outside for 3hours by the time i got up my ribs were killing me from laying on them but it was nice to relax for a lil today

breakfast:
*2 apples with cinnamon
*piece of light oatmeal toast
*bite of a brownie
*cup of tea
*bottle of water

at work 10-345pm)
*liter of water
*bottle of vitamin water 0 mixed merry
*1/2 cup of blueberries,1/2 cup blackberries,1.2 cup raspberry mixed together in a bowl with a small handful of trail mix on top

snack after work
*handful of trailmix
*bite of brownie
*bottle of smart water

dinner
*liter of water
*4 spinach bites
*salad(lettuce, 3 cherry tomatoes, cucumbers,few cheese cubes, 2 pieces dried mango)


snack(ugh again)
*skittles

i took 7,876 steps today which burnt 195 cals

i feel so fat for not doing ne other exercise today ima do crunches later
fuck im so tired i slept like 3 hours last nite which was acutally good for me but im stille xhausted. my cowokrer keeps telling me that i have to get sleep soon or im get like really really sick but i cant help it i just cant sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment