Wednesday, September 16, 2009

im so fucking confused

ok here it is guys as u know its weigh in day so i get up this morning carry my scale to the bathroom pee and then strip i step on the scale nervous and excited at the same time and its says 102 like ugh thts up a pound from saturday then im like duh i started my period so the period is just fucking with me so i go about my routine

morning weight-102

breakfast
half and apple with cinnamon- 25 cals
4 vanilla waffers- 160 cals (ugh i know i suck)

total cals for breakfast- 185 gross i know

then i go to gym spend 65 minutes on elly- 496 cals burned i was happy about that :)

theni come in and my mom has cupcakes like fuck me rly so i have one i freak out go take a shower purge that up and some blood i know gross right but i had to get it out

so im thinking u know what ima weigh myself again just to c so i get my scale out and it say * drum roll*

weight- 100 lbs

so yes i am very happy now its getting lower and that number has to b more accurate so yes im 100 lbs yes :) today im letting myself eat a lil more cause of my period

so for lunch ima make banana pancakes then i gotta teach swim lessons so i'll work that off dinner im thinking potato skins just cause theyve been in my fridge after work crunches

ok so im still gonna stick with the rules i have today i promise i wont go over 1,000 cals but i cam up with something to follow for while till i lose more weight heres the plan until furter notice

breakfast- fruit
  • once a week im allowed to either have oatmeal or cereal all the other days it has to b fruit

lunch- skip no lunch ever lunch is not an option no matter how weak i am

dinner- soup, salad or veggies

  • once a week im either allowed to have a sandwhich or some noodles all the other day s i have to have one of those options above

ima try and work out as much as i can but i know once i get to weak ima have to tone them down a lil but thats ok i will still go to the gym just mayb not do as long or as hard as a workout

well im off gotta have my pancakes :) and do crunches b4 work love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment