Saturday, August 6, 2011

fridays outfit




food log for friday 8/6/11

breakfast
*6 half spoons of choc cake icing
*nectarine

at work 10-6pm
*6 cherry tomatos
*23 cherries
*1 triple stuffed oreo

dinner-longhorn- out with the boy
*1 small slice honey wheat bread with a lil butter
*appetizer- he got cheese fries came with jalapona peppers on them. i ate the peppers and just picked the outside of the fries that didnt have cheese on them
*my meal- serria chicken- came with 2 peices grilled chicken topped with chopped tomatos and 2 sides- veggies and rice. i ate half a piece of one chicken half of the rice and half of the veggies.


i promise iw ill answer all ur comments soon

3 comments:

  1. I love your dress it gorgey. I was wondering if you could help me.
    could you go to my blog and read the post titled click away and then repost it on your blog with my blogs adress cause you have a ton of followers please I would owe you big time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! Thanks so much for your support lately. It's really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress!!

    How is Longhorns? I've never been there, but everyone I know seems to enjoy it...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete