Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/9/11

"Cause sometimes you feel tired,feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strengthand just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse......Till the roof comes off, till the lights go outTill my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.Till the smoke clears out - am I high? PerhapsI'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse" - eminem

srsly im leaaving the words right i am following them ig otta keep going til i collapse til i cant take nemore cause app no1 is gonna take me srsly til that happens until my body finally gives out and it just fails and collapes.

the girls at work are thrwoing around ideas about what could b wrong so far i got flu, vertigo and amenic so who knows what is relaly wrong i havent gotten a call bout mmy bloodwork yet so either nuttin is wrong or he didnt get them yet who the fuck knows.

i had a panic attack yesterday after i feel twice in a 5 minute span of time and ended up cutting its not bad cause were i fell i coudlnt reach my good razors so ijust had to pull apart a shaving razor im ok though it really calmed me down

i worked out for a lil yesterday and felt like so weak and like shit after but it was wroth it i did an hour of air bike and abunch of crunches

we are so not gonna talk about what i ate today ugh stupid gluten free dairy free choc sandwhich cookies mother fuckers are the fuckign devil and they dont even taste good they are chalky but who the fuck still eats them o yeah me

i manged to stay upright today well at work at least i had a few close calls were i got dizzy and weak and almost feel but i stayed up right at home ij ust let it happen cause theres no1 there that cares

i got to c my lil munchins today :) love them so much and i got them each a li easter stuffed animal from work had this cute lil things with a fat body they are just adorable and i couldnt not get it for them so i got a pink bunny, a yellow duck, and a sheep ithink its a sheep idk ha

also go tmyself a pair of cute boots and then went to bath and body works and got me 2 things of lotion and some spray vanilla spray i love me my vanilla
here are the boots




ok time for me to go workout and make myself fell even sick then i already am but i need to workout
love u all

__________________________________________________________

skeleton strong-yeah i plan to get a second opinon if my bloodwork doesnt show nething casu ei knwo smething is wrong

mich- yes some docs are just morons this is the second nasel spray ihave been on one over the summer and one now i hate it so much and he doesnt understand im just oneof those ppl who have a constan stuffy nose it doesnt affect nething its just how i am o wow is ur mom ok?

4 comments:

  1. Ohmigod! I absolutely love Eminem and that is such a great song! And those boots are very cute :)But I'm sorry you've had a not so good day. Hope tomorrow is better. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i'm reading your reply to a comment, and i gotta tell you, my doc told me today that nasal spray makes congestion way worse. you should invest in a good antihistamine. and see an allergist (:

    your weakness is terrible sounding. i think you need a second opinion, health wise :( you are obviously very sick.

    and OHMIGAWD those boots! i want some like that so bad but i just never get around to buying them! ahhh, totally jealous.

    get well soon, dear! and be strong!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about the attacks. They're always awful. I hope you feel better, love, and soon. The boots are adorable. And I love the smell of vanilla, too - it's the only perfume I will use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum's ok, turns out the first (incompetent) doc said she had a heart attack when she didn't, so she didn't even need the meds he was giving her. :/

    You could be anemic, but that would definitely show up in the blood work. Idk about vertigo--do you ever randomly feel like someone snatched the ground out from under you? I get that a lot and the doc said it's vertigo. It gets ten times worse if I get an ear infection, or if I get water in my ears.

    Lol, I keep most of my frozen stuff in the basement, too. And in the boiler room, which is second scariest next to the crawl space....

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete