Friday, January 21, 2011

my tattoos

so im sitting here mind going a mile a minute waiting for my software to download for i can design the tatoo i have had in my head for while now so i wanna get it downo n paper for i can eventually get it done

but neway i took pics of the 2 i already have thought u guys mght want to c

here is the one thats on my lower stomach next to my hip




lower back sorry i was laying at a werid angel for that one




and sorry for posting so much today my mind has been all over the place and i try to make sense of it

5 comments:

  1. I ♥ your tattoos!! I got this cute little tiger on my right hips when I was 16!! I cant wait to get another one =) Will you get anymore??

    I used to have a blog awhile ago but now I am on a journey to recovery, to better eating habits so I have created a new blog!! I chose to follow people who have distorted eating as I feel they understand what I am going through a lot better and wont judge me if I have an out of control day =) I would be great if we could support each other =)

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    ♥ Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hip tattoo... very very very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a perfect stomach! luckY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. grrr girl your making me jealous. I need like 600 for my next tattoo and I am broke. Damnit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tats. <3

    ReplyDelete